Hey! It's time for another Outside My Comfort Zone. I'm a bit poorly this week, I have a raging eye infection so sorry if its not the greatest of posts!
This weeks challenge was to tackle Geek Chic. It's a trend that's been knocking around for a couple of years now, I myself sport what you might call geek glasses, and I know there's been a lot of geek/nerd type tshirts around. I'm not a big one for slogan T's or novelty type things, but I thought I'd crack one out for this challenge. As I'm channeling my inner geek, the only thing I'm really geeky about is... Take That, yes folks my heart belongs to those cheesy tunes, dodgy boyband moves and questionable fashion choices.
|Gratuitous Boob Shot....|
My T-shirt is from the Circus Tour hence the ring master style, I don't wear it enough to be honest so I'm glad I dug it out for this challenge, I'll be wearing it with pride more often now!
1. Stephanie: http://www.seeingsp0ts.blogspot.co.uk
2. Gail: http://www.gailygumdrops.blogspot.ie
3. Rachel: http://www.happynessmagnet.com
4. Nicole: http://www.awellroundedventure.com
5. Leah: http://www.justmeleah.blogspot.co.uk
6. Crystal: http://www.talesfromthefatside.org
8. Becky: http://www.doesmyblogmakemelookfat.com
10. Rachel: http://www.adressisforlife.blogspot.co.uk